Which players from your AFL club are currently out of action because of injury?
Who in your AFL Supercoach and Fantasy teams is on the sidelines?
When will the injured players return to match action?
Sporting News lists the injuries from every AFL club during the 2022 season.
For all of the injury news from each AFL club, read below.
Adelaide injury list
- Tom Doedee is a slight chance to play against West Coast but will be assessed later in the week.
- Riley Thilthorpe is expected to be available for selection.
Brisbane injury list
- Zac Bailey and Jarrod Berry didn’t participate in the full training session today but will have until Sunday to prove their fitness.
- Daniel Rich could return to the senior side, as long as he passes the concussion testing.
- Brandon Starcevich is almost a certainty to play despite a quad issue.
Carlton injury list
|Jordan Boyd||Foot||3-7 weeks|
|Ed Curnow||Hamstring||2-3 weeks|
|Corey Durdin||Shoulder||1-2 weeks|
|George Hewett||Back||1 week|
|Matt Kennedy||Concussion||2 weeks|
|Nic Newman||Knee||3-4 weeks|
|Liam Stocker||Concussion||1-2 weeks|
|Zac Williams||Calf||2-3 weeks|
- Nic Newman has been ruled out for the remainder of the home and away season.
- George Hewett and Corey Durdin will miss at least another week.
- Matt Kennedy is unlikely to make it back before round 23.
Collingwood injury list
- Collingwood was dealt a massive blow with Taylor Adams being all but ruled out of the home and away season following a groin issue.
- Jeremy Howe needs to prove his fitness prior to the Friday night Melbourne clash that saw him sit out the last quarter in the win against Port Adelaide.
- Brody Mihocek was withdrawn from the Power game with a hip complaint but the Pies are hopeful that he’ll return.
Essendon injury list
- Darcy Parish could be back sooner than first thought and is a chance to play this weekend after lingering calf issues.
- Dylan Shiel and Jye Caldwell haven’t been given timelines on their return.
Fremantle injury list
|Nat Fyfe||Hamstring||2-3 weeks|
|Sam Switkowski||Back||1 week|
- Nat Fyfe is hoping to return for round 23 in what appears to be a crucial injection to the Fremantle side heading for finals.
- Sam Switkowski is eyeing off round 22, after tending to a back problem for the past seven weeks.
Geelong injury list
|Shannon Neale||Concussion||1-2 weeks|
|Gary Rohan||Concussion||1-2 weeks|
- Gary Rohan will miss at least one week due to concussion.
- Sam Menegola will need to pass concussion protocols if is deemed available.
- Rhys Stanley could be a surprise selection as he has not been ruled out of this week’s clash with his old side St Kilda.
Gold Coast injury list
- Brandon Ellis is one to keep an eye on after hurting his shoulder, being pulled late from the West Coast game.
GWS injury list
|Finn Callaghan||Foot||1 week|
|Matt de Boer||Concussion||TBC|
|Bobby Hill||Cancer treatment||Indefinite|
|Jacob Wehr||Calf||2-3 weeks|
- Jarrod Brander has been ruled out for the rest of the year, while Jacob Wehr is in a race against the clock to finish the season off.
Hawthorn injury list
|Changkuoth Jiath||Suspension||Round 22|
|Jacob Koschitzke||Corked Leg||Test|
|Mitch Lewis||Knee||1 week|
- Ned Reeves has been ruled out of the remainder of the season, following lingering shoulder issues.
- Mitch Lewis will miss round 21 but should be back the following week.
- Hawthorn are hopeful though that Jacob Koschitzke will be available after a corked leg.
Melbourne injury list
|Tom McDonald||Ankle||4-6 weeks|
|Fraser Rosman||Hamstring||3-5 weeks|
- Ben Brown and James Harmes will need to pass fitness/concussion tests if they’re deemed available for Friday night’s clash with Collingwood.
- Tom McDonald is hoping the Demons make it deep into the finals, as he probably needs another month to recover from an ankle injury.
North Melbourne injury list
|Aiden Corr||H&S protocols||Test|
|Ben Cunnington||H&S protocols||Test|
|Paul Curtis||H&S protocols||Test|
|Aaron Hall||H&S protocols||Test|
|Jack Mahony||H&S protocols||Test|
|Lachie Young||H&S protocols||Test|
- North Melbourne believe Aiden Corr, Ben Cunnington, Paul Curtis and Aaron Hall should pass H&S protocols to be available this week.
- Jack Mahony and Lachie Young will be touch and go exiting the isolated period.
Port Adelaide injury list
- Despite suffering a fracture in his hand, Travis Boak is expected to play this week.
- Dan Houston will need to pass concussion protocols if he is deemed to be available.
- Darcy Byrne-Jones is also likely to take the field in round 21.
Richmond injury list
|Dustin Martin||Hamstring||1-2 weeks|
- Dylan Grimes hurt his hamstring over the weekend and is unlikely to play.
- Dustin Martin and Richmond are being cautious with his return, with the hope he’ll make it back before the season runs out.
St Kilda injury list
|Daniel McKenzie||Calf||1-2 weeks|
|Paddy Ryder||Calf||3-4 weeks|
- Dougal Howard is a slight chance to play in Saturday night’s crucial clash against Geelong.
Sydney injury list
- Peter Ladhams is closing in on a return and could play VFL this weekend given the form the senior side is in.
West Coast injury list
|Jai Culley||Suspension||2 weeks|
- Elliot Yeo’s season is all but over, as the Eagles have been unable to get the premiership player right for match day.
- Mid-season draftee Jai Culley will sit out the next two weeks following his errant elbow to the face of Sun Noah Anderson.
Western Bulldogs injury list
|Charlie Parker||Hamstring||1-3 weeks|
- Adam Treloar is likely to return following a minor calf complaint that kept him from the Geelong match.
- Anthony Scott and Hayden Crozier are also chances to play this week, after they prove their fitness.