Which players from your AFL club are currently out of action because of injury?
Who in your AFL Supercoach and Fantasy teams is on the sidelines?
When will the injured players return to match action?
Sporting News lists the injuries from every AFL club during the 2022 season.
For all of the injury news from each AFL club, read below.
Adelaide injury list
|Shane McAdam||Corked quad||Test|
- Josh Rachele and Shane McAdam will put their hands up for selection, although the latter was subbed out of last week’s game.
- Luke Brown is also a chance.
Brisbane injury list
|Daniel Rich||Concussion||1-2 weeks|
- Keidean Coleman just needs to pass a fitness test before being deemed available.
- Carter Michael and Tom Berry will miss the remainder of the season following shoulder injuries.
Carlton injury list
|Jordan Boyd||Foot||4-8 weeks|
|Ed Curnow||Hamstring||2-4 weeks|
|Will Hayes||Suspension||Round 21|
|George Hewett||Back||1 week|
|Zac Williams||Calf||3-4 weeks|
- George Hewett will miss this week following a back complaint but should return in round 21.
- Small forwards Matt Owies, Jack Caroll and Jack Martin will return to football this weekend, but could go through the VFL.
Collingwood injury list
- Brayden Maynard is in doubt to face Port Adelaide this weekend, after sustaining a minor shoulder injury and was subbed out in the win against Essendon.
- The Pies should regain out-of-contract star Jordan De Goey, who has overcome his quad injury.
- Brodie Grundy is likely to play VFL this weekend, to gain some match fitness.
Essendon injury list
|Darcy Parish||Calf||1-2 weeks|
|Mason Redman||Internal bruising||TBC|
- Mason Redman landed badly in the heartbreaking loss against Collingwood and is yet to be given a time frame for a return.
- Archie Perkins, Tom Cutler and Aaron Francis played in the reserves on the weekend and will be asking for a senior recall.
- Nik Cox has been ruled out for the rest of the season.
Fremantle injury list
- Nat Fyfe hurt his hamstring in the draw against Richmond, but avoided serious damage. The Brownlow Medallist will be in a race to return before the season ends.
- Rory Lobb is likely to play against Melbourne.
Geelong injury list
|Rhys Stanley||Knee||2-4 weeks|
- Ruckman Rhys Stanley is expected to miss at least the next two weeks following an injury to his knee.
- Sam Menegola will need to pass concussion protocols before he is available.
Gold Coast injury list
- Charlie Ballard is another one added to the long list of knee injuries for the Suns, as the key defender is ruled out for the remainder of the season.
GWS injury list
|Ryan Angwin||Leg||4 weeks|
|Jack Buckley||Knee (ACL)||2-3 weeks|
|Matt de Boer||Concussion||TBC|
|Bobby Hill||Cancer treatment||Indefinite|
|Connor Idun||Foot||3-5 weeks|
|Conor Stone||Hamstring||2-3 weeks|
- Josh Kelly and Matt De Boer will need to pass concussion testing if they are to play this weekend.
- Lachie Whitfield is more than likely to play, while Harry Perryman could return for the first time since round 13.
Hawthorn injury list
- Changkuoth Jiath missed the trip to Hobart but is a chance to play this weekend.
- Liam Shiels will miss at least one week following a concussion in the VFL.
Melbourne injury list
|Ben Brown||Knee||1 week|
|Tom McDonald||Ankle||6-7 weeks|
|Fraser Rosman||Hamstring||4-6 weeks|
|Deakyn Smith||Jaw||2 weeks|
|Joel Smith||Ankle||1 week|
- Jake Lever will return against Fremantle for Melbourne’s Friday night clash.
- Ben Brown is still a week away, tending to a knee injury.
North Melbourne injury list
|Ben Cunnington||Testicular cancer||Test|
|Flynn Perez||Suspension||Round 21|
- Nick Larkey was a late withdrawal from the Hawthorn game and is a chance to return this week.
- Ben Cunnington could play in the VFL, following a long absence from the game.
Port Adelaide injury list
|Dan Houston||Concussion||1 week|
- Dan Houston will miss at least one week after being concussed in the close loss to Geelong.
- Lachie Jones is hoping to return this week following a hamstring injury sustained three weeks ago.
Richmond injury list
|Mate Colina||H&S protocols||Test|
|Dustin Martin||Hamstring||3-4 weeks|
- Josh Gibcus played in the VFL on the weekend and could play senior footy this week.
- Tom Lynch is eyeing off a return in the next fortnight from a hamstring injury.
- Dustin Martin is in a race against the clock to comeback to footy before the season runs out.
St Kilda injury list
|Max Heath||Concussion||1 week|
|Dougal Howard||Knee||1 week|
|Daniel McKenzie||Calf||2-3 weeks|
|Paddy Ryder||Calf||4-5 weeks|
- Dougal Howard is at least another week away, after injuring his knee in round 16 against Carlton.
- Jade Gresham and Jack Billings are awaiting scans on their respective injuries before a timeframe can be given.
Sydney injury list
|Peter Ladhams||Thumb||1 week|
- Peter Ladhams is closing in on a return, with the club hoping he’s available in the next week or two.
West Coast injury list
- Nic Naitanui and Elliot Yeo could potentially return in a much-needed boost for the Eagles.
- Tim Kelly was sore heading into the St Kilda game but played through it.
Western Bulldogs injury list
|Hayden Crozier||Ankle||1-2 weeks|
|Charlie Parker||Hamstring||2-3 weeks|
- Caleb Daniel and Taylor Duryea are chances to return for Saturday night’s clash with Geelong, but will need to pass tests.
- Adam Treloar was subbed out of the game against Melbourne but is hopeful to play on the weekend.
- Anthony Scott faces concussion protocols before he’s deemed available.